Here Are 10 Things You Should Never Do After Undergoing A Hair Transplant
Do you experience balding? The most effective and lasting way to reverse baldness is through hair transplantation. You will learn 10 things that you should avoid after undergoing a hair transplant in this blog. Keep reading!
Did you know?
According to Modern Gentlemen, androgenetic alopecia accounts for around 95% of men’s hair loss. There is a hereditary component to it. It is more likely that men and women will suffer from androgenetic alopecia if their families have a history of balding.
Men and women are both affected by alopecia, a condition that causes them to lose their hair. It is most likely that you suffer from alopecia if you lose hair and develop bald patches on your head. A normal amount of hair is lost per day, which is 50-100 strands. In the event that you begin noticing bald patches and lose more hair than that, it is recommended that you consult a physician. It is not just hair loss that causes balding.
Some of the factors that induce balding in men and women include:
- Men and women who lose their hair due to alopecia
- Androgenic alopecia is a hereditary/family condition
- Stress on the mind
- Lifestyles dominated by sedentary activities
- Conditions of health
- Changes in hormones
- Reasons related to diet
In most cases, hair loss can be treated and reversed if you are suffering from it. The reversal of hair loss can be achieved with both surgical and non-surgical treatments. Get a hair transplant clinic Noida if you’re suffering from hair loss as it is a popular, permanent solution.
In this blog, we will go over 10 things to avoid after getting a hair transplant and why you might need one. Please continue reading!
10 Things To Avoid After A Hair Transplant Procedure
Every 13th man in the United States has a hair transplant, according to Business Insider! Getting a hair transplant is not uncommon for men (and women). Do not be worried about getting a hair transplant if you are in the minority.
You should avoid these 10 things after having a hair transplant in order to reverse your balding
- Avoid sleeping flat: It is necessary to sleep in an elevated position at least for the first 7 days post the hair transplant procedure. In order to prevent swelling, this must be done. Sleeping flat is not recommended. While sleeping, keep your head elevated. It is important to note that not everyone who has undergone a hair transplant will experience swelling. Following the procedure, you may also experience slight swelling.
- If you have any kind of internal injury, be sure to use ice as a first aid measure. In order to avoid swelling, immediately rub ice above your eyebrows if you experience any swelling in the transplanted area. The transplant region should not be exposed to direct ice application!
- After a hair transplant procedure, it is advisable not to drive for at least 24 hours. This is particularly important if you have been sedated. Following your transplant, you should not drive alone.
- Allow your scalp to breathe: Do not touch or scratch it. In the early hours/days following transplant surgery, it is common to feel itchy. You should not scratch your scalp when it itches, however.
- The first time you wash your hair after a hair transplant should be at least 48 hours after the procedure. Keep your hair in a soft and gentle state even when you wash it. There will be a period of adjustment for the transplanted hair. Additionally, some hair strands are in the shedding stage following your transplant, so hair fall is normal. You’ll have new hair before you know it.
- Drink enough water: Humans need to consume water in general. Pre and post-hair transplant, you should keep yourself hydrated at all times. You will be able to recover faster if you drink water.
- When you have undergone a scalp transplant, it is recommended that you avoid direct sunlight. After your transplant, you should continue to do this for at least two weeks. When going out in the sun, make sure you have your head covered. Be careful not to spend too much time outside if you do.
- After your hair transplant surgery, it is important not to over-exert yourself by doing heavy workouts for at least a week. For at least a few days after your transplant, you should avoid excessive sweating.
- Avoid sexual intercourse: Two reasons should be considered when avoiding sexual activity following your transplant:
. The newly transplanted hair follicles need to be protected from high blood pressure and heart rates.
- Don’t drink or smoke after your transplant: You won’t be able to drink or smoke after your transplant. You become dehydrated when you drink alcohol; therefore, it is unhealthy for your body and transplants. Smokers should consider quitting a few months before their transplant surgery if they smoke.
Post-hair transplant, there are 10 things you must avoid at all costs. Find out if hair transplants are right for you by reading the next section of this blog.
Hair Transplant Treatment At Winsome Hair Clinic
We offer a unique, tested-to-be-successful hair transplant procedure to help you reverse baldness permanently at Winsome Hair Clinic, in partnership with Ailesbury Hair Clinic, in London. It is a unique hair transplant in noida method fromWinsome Hair Clinic known as the ‘Aesthetic Hair Implants’ (AHI). There has been a great deal of advancement in the procedures for extracting and implanting hair follicles that result in a very desirable outcome. AHI hair transplants from Winsome Hair Clinic are regarded as the most innovative hair transplants in the world.
Hair transplants at Winsome Hair Clinic, also known as AHI hair restoration, are among the best in the country. Baldness and hair loss issues can be effectively resolved with non-invasive surgery. For more information about hair transplants, contact Winsome Hair Clinic.